Broad bean problem, browning stems, brown veins on pale leaves

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    taniatania
    Greenhorn
    Private message

Hi everyone,

I could really do with some help. I have done lots of research but my problem doesn’t fit the usual diseases etc . The beans were strong before planting out, went into new compost with a sprinkling of fertilizer. The compost was well watered before planting and rested for a while before planting the beans

It’s not chocolate spot or bean rust and they are well spaced apart.

Any advice would be great. I did find a video online with a girl in the UK experiencing the same issue but she couldn’t find an answer either.  Not sure how to upload photo or video on here yet?

Many thanks Tania

Nate from N&GNate from N&G
    Green Thumb (moderator)
    Private message

Hi Tania, late but perhaps not too much so… I’ll let you be the judge of that ! Sorry your message dropped under the radar. It would be excellent if you were able to post a picture. *

To post a picture on the forum, just reply to this conversation (see section below) and click the small “insert picture icon” next to the smiley:

insert-image-in-nature-garden-forum

Hope this helps! Please do message me / answer if there’s anything I can do for you. For sure, with a few pictures, we can find the issue and help you grow beans for the rest of the season! Perhaps you can also share the link to the youtube video you mentioned.

Nature & Garden moderator.
    Message me if you have any questions, I’ll be glad to help out!

“Winter reveals the strength inside… of those who dare go out!”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)