Anybody tried using aloe vera as rooting hormone replacement for rose cuttings?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    harrieharrie
    Greenhorn
    Private message

I’ve read aloe vera can be used to speed up root developmnt in rose cuttings, anyone here has the experience? It’s would be great to learn more of this from someone who has done it. Thanks in advance.

Nate from N&GNate from N&G
    Green Thumb (moderator)
    Private message

Hi Harrie, welcome to the forum!

welcome-to-our-forum

It sure works very well! It keeps moisture levels perfect, and the aloe feeds the cutting and protects it from infections. But you’d need to do it at the right season for the roots to appear before the aloe disappears or dries out.

Nature & Garden moderator.
    Message me if you have any questions, I’ll be glad to help out!

“Winter reveals the strength inside… of those who dare go out!”

dhatshanadhatshana
    Greenhorn
    Private message

For families in Guduvanchery seeking a reputable preschool, Chocolate Kids Playschool is an excellent choice. With its nurturing environment, experienced educators, and comprehensive curriculum, Chocolate Kids provides a strong foundation for early childhood education. The preschool offers a range of engaging activities to foster cognitive, social, and emotional development in children. Moreover, Chocolate Kids prioritizes safety and ensures that each child receives personalized attention and care. Located conveniently in Guduvanchery, Chocolate Kids Playschool is a fantastic option for families looking for quality preschool education for their little ones.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)