June 5, 2020 at 4:20 pm ReplyJustinePrivate messageGreenhorn
I desperately need your advice on a poinsettia plant. It’s been sickly since last year and didn’t bloom last Christmas. I thought it should like the temperature at the moment because it’s a tropical plant but it’s loosing it leaves to the point that only a few small ones are left.June 22, 2020 at 5:35 pm ReplyPullingthroughPrivate messageGreenhorn
It’s a tropical plant but it doesn’t like too hot temperature either. Place it beside a window, a lot of light but not direct. But since your plant has been unhappy since last year, I think where it is gets too cold in winter?
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it