January 26, 2021 at 7:49 pm ReplyleePrivate messageGreenhorn
Received a banana plant in the post and the main shoot has been bent in two places and the bends have gone black it’s not broke but will it be ok and grow or will it suffer to much stress thanks leeJanuary 28, 2021 at 5:26 pm ReplyCarolPrivate messageGreen Thumb (moderator)
Hi Lee! If it’s not broken, then should be okay and will heal as time goes on. Just make sure they get a lot of sun, water, and food. However, to be sure, I’d appreciate if you could post a picture here for a better assessment. 🙂 Good luck with your plant!
“You got to be a gardener to appreciate dirty and muddy hands.”
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it