July 22, 2021 at 7:17 pm Replythwillia2017Private messageGreenhorn
Hello, thought I should post my question here to pick your brains! So my tree has grown a leaf that is not tall enough to unfurl and was wondering what should I do. Do I leave it or try to perform surgery on the leaf to get it to open up? Thanks in advance, attached is the picture.July 23, 2021 at 2:36 am ReplyR-noldPrivate messageGreenhorn
Hi. Don’t do anything. The leaf hasn’t finished growing. If anything, make sure it gets enough water.
Nice one. In a pot?August 3, 2021 at 11:37 am ReplymarkvanPrivate messageGreenhorn
Yes, I agree. The leaf hasn’t finished growing. Anyway, Tree looks awesome.
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it