Cute plants for a small room

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cheska-2k20Cheska-2k20
    Greenhorn
    Private message

Hello, I have a small bedroom and would like to add a nature’s touch. I’m looking into cute plants but I also have to consider that my room doesn’t get much light after mid-day. What do you suggest? Not succulents pls. I do like them but they’re becoming very trendy.  😛 Just want to be a bit different.. you know what I mean.  😎

lykaLyka
    Greenhorn
    Private message

Hey there … how about fittonia? They’re cute and full of colors. It’s ideal for your room in terms of size and sun exposure needs.

By the way, you’re the first person I know who doesn’t want to get any succulents but I understand you want to be different which is also nice.

Check the photos of the plant I took from google.

cheska-2k20Cheska-2k20
    Greenhorn
    Private message

Hi, fittonias are really cute and yes colorful thanks! Bromeliads seems also a good option according to my boyfriend’s grandma. Thanks for your help!!  🤗

lushgardenlushgarden
    Greenhorn
    Private message

Bromeliads!! If you’re into bringing in a feeling of the tropics in your nest then they’re for you. They’re cute with pretty colorful flowers. Can’t get enough of their beauty!

cheska-2k20Cheska-2k20
    Greenhorn
    Private message

Hi, thanks for the confirming my boyfriend’s grandma’s suggestion. I also look for some ideas via instagram and saw calathea and begonia rex. Will check how they look like in actual at the garden store and from there decide. As you can guess, I’m not able to decide yet.  😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)