June 6, 2020 at 4:45 pm ReplyZyonnePrivate messageGreenhorn
Is it normal that cyclamen lose leaves during summer? When I say lose, it’s like almost all of it. ThanksJune 8, 2020 at 8:56 pm ReplyRodPrivate messageGreenhorn
Yes, based on experience, if placed under direct sunlight. It can’t handle too much heat well. I transferred mine to a pot. During hot months, I can easily move them to a shady part of the garden. If this is too much for you, just transfer it in a cooler spot like under a tree or shrub.June 17, 2020 at 9:01 pm ReplyZyonnePrivate messageGreenhorn
Hello Rod! Tnx for sharing your experience. Mine is already in a pot as the terrace is where it stays. Like you had advised, I relocated it on a corner that doesn’t get direct sunlight all day. One or two leaves starting to reappear so I guess it’s getting better.
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it