May 27, 2021 at 8:41 pm Replyamir66Private messageGreenhorn
My Mediterranean Cypress leaves are turning to brown. I don’t know what to do with it. Can some body kindly help me with it please?
Thank youMay 28, 2021 at 3:27 am ReplyjeffrycopePrivate messageGreen Thumb
Hi Amir, 9 times out of 10 it’s canker. You can see a picture here with the help tips. I had to fight some off myself and the only hope was to cut the branches off well into the healthy part. I also put my shears in alcohol for about 30 seconds between cuts to make sure I wouldn’t spread it. You can also send a few pictures here on the forum so we can make sure that’s what’s happening.
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it