July 11, 2020 at 4:22 pm ReplylornamPrivate messageGreenhorn
the plant color looks healthy but the leaves are curling under. Water is sufficient, and is planted in partial shade. why are leaves curling under ?July 13, 2020 at 6:09 pm Replya.d.m.Private messageGreenhorn
Check under the leaves, it might be aphids or whiteflies. Mine got a lot of aphids this year. Pesticides can be helpful to control these pests but there’s also natural ways. This website has a handful natural tips on this, just search it on the search bar.July 13, 2020 at 6:12 pm Replya.d.m.Private messageGreenhorn
To make it easier, copied the links for you:July 14, 2020 at 3:34 pm Replysonatangy.ayaPrivate messageGreenhorn
Aphids or not, remove affected leaves to minimize the problem and help the plant recover.
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it