November 6, 2021 at 2:01 pm Replyosaifiax3Private messageGreenhorn
Hi any one know the cure for monstera plants. The plants leave turning yellow what should i do. Please tell me how to save monstera plant. ThanksNovember 7, 2021 at 1:28 pm Replyjul.pottingPrivate messageGreenhorn
Hi if the leaves are turning yellow, are they also drooping down and feeling soft or flimsy? If yes then it’s either overwatering or maybe the pot is keeping all the water in. Monstera doesn’t like living in a bathtub, water has to drain out before you water it again. Is there a hole at the bottom of your pot? Is is clogged up? I hope it hasn’t been too long like this because what’s happening is that the roots are rotting. Don’t water at all until the soil is really dry, hopefully it can survive.November 17, 2021 at 3:18 am ReplyDele_b1961Private messageGreenhorn
I had a yellow monstera and when the leaves turned yellow I didn’t do anything and it died.
So from my experience, try to change at least something because it won’t heal on its own!
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it