October 20, 2021 at 1:14 am ReplyjustmeandmyplantsPrivate messageGreenhorn
why are my poinsettia leaves turning brown so soon
pic for contextOctober 23, 2021 at 10:10 am ReplyFernPrivate messageGreenhorn
Maybe it’s too dry. It seems to be near a window. Does it get sunlight on the leaves directly? Methinks the sun cooks the leaves and they dry up. Shame since it seems those are the red ones disappearing! Try to find a way to increase moisture around your poinsettia or move it to a spot where it doesn’t get direct sun right next to a window.
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it