January 5, 2020 at 7:16 am ReplyFrizzlerPrivate messageGreenhorn
Aside from stevia, is there any other plant-based sugar substitute?January 20, 2020 at 3:38 pm ReplyYnaPrivate messageGreenhorn
Hi there… Yacon syrup from yacon plant is also a good alternative for sugar. I just don’t know if it’s easy to find this plant from where you are. In case you haven’t seen it yet, see photo below.
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it