July 16, 2020 at 12:35 am ReplythursejunPrivate messageGreenhorn
1 fruit thats as small as half of the palm fell from the tree. From the outside of the fruit, there was no any sign of sickness, same for the rest of fruits on the tree.
In spring, there were aphids on the leaves and branches but this couldnt be the cause right? As of the moment the tree is free of those.July 20, 2020 at 4:41 pm ReplyfoliecoPrivate messageGreenhorn
Fruit drop is quite normal actually especially if there’s competition between fruits. The tree will thin fruits if it can’t support all of them until maturity. Some call this as “June or July drop”.July 21, 2020 at 10:06 pm Replyhands_and_dirtPrivate messageGreenhorn
Sometimes it can just be strong wind that causes the fruits to fall, nothing to worry. Some fruit stalks cant hold on when shaken up consistently for few hours..
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it