March 12, 2021 at 7:48 pm ReplygrimoPrivate messageGreenhorn
I compared pictures of my geranium taken 3 years ago and just a week ago. The difference in size is significant but blooming remains abundant (for now?). Should I worry?March 13, 2021 at 2:54 pm ReplyCarolPrivate messageGreen Thumb (moderator)
Hi grimo! When was your last repotting? It could be that it needs new food after having consumed from the soil what has been there for the last 3 years.
“You got to be a gardener to appreciate dirty and muddy hands.”
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it