Are my roses sick?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    trang nguyenAnonymous
    Greenhorn
    Private message

The roses in my garden are in the same situation as the picture below. The leaves are drooping. The tops are wilted and the lower leaves are yellow.
    I think it’s wilted due to lack of water. I’ve increased the amount of watering but the problem still persists. Is there any solution?

144128_n

johndavis43Anonymous
    Greenhorn
    Private message

you sure about nutrients? check black spot? pest infestation? or maybe too much or too little light?

john19john19
    Greenhorn
    Private message

Hey! It sounds like your roses are having a tough time. Even though it seems like they might need more water, overwatering can actually cause similar symptoms, like wilting and yellow leaves. Make sure your soil drains well so the roots aren’t sitting in water, which can lead to root rot. Also, check under the leaves and around the stems for any signs of bugs or disease, which could also cause wilting. Try watering less frequently but more deeply to encourage the roots to grow deeper into the soil. And if the soil feels soggy, you might want to let it dry out a bit between waterings. Hopefully, with some tweaks, your roses will perk up soon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)