Had rain two days ago after a couple dry weeks. I’ve been watering to keep my squash seedlings alive, but with yesterday’s rain (or two days ago it was) they really took off!
😀 😀 😀June 15, 2022 at 6:22 am ReplyjeffrycopePrivate messageGreen Thumb
Looking really healthy! what type of squash are they?June 23, 2022 at 7:43 pm Replyplantito_sottoPrivate messageGreenhorn
Wow, those look good, in no time you will can have your pumpkin pie ready. I am struggling to plant my own that is why I am happy to see that some can successfully do it, I think I can only plant lettuce. 😆June 27, 2022 at 2:54 pm Reply
@jeffrycope butternut or red kuri, I can’t tell yet I know I have seeds of both planted but I’m not sure yet which is which…
Thanks plantito sotto! Definitely hope to have that pie you’re talking about! Still a long season ahead, though… Lettuce is hard for me it often bolts before i eat it…
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it