April 30, 2020 at 5:14 pm ReplyShin_heart14Private messageGreenhorn
So happy with my first harvest…looks so healthy and tasty too! what’s yours? 🙂May 4, 2020 at 9:30 pm Replygarden=mePrivate messageGreenhorn
Good job there! As for me still waiting for my lettuce to be ready. The slugs have spared mostly of them and I think we’ll have fresh salad soon; always on guard tho!May 6, 2020 at 10:30 am ReplyjunePrivate messageGreenhorn
Congratulations for your first harvest!
I also harvested my radishes a week ago and I still have a second batch coming up. Kids just love watching them grow fast so they don’t get that much impatient. 🙂
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it