August 27, 2019 at 6:58 pm ReplyRiquiPrivate messageGreenhorn
What is the recipe, based on yellow bananas from Martinique ?
RiquiAugust 27, 2019 at 7:39 pm ReplyjeffrycopePrivate messageGreen Thumb
oh man why do you need a recipe for banana split did you have a special one on holidays over there?August 27, 2019 at 7:44 pm ReplyGaspardPrivate messageGreenhorn
Hah! The most important ingredient for any kind of Martinique banana split is a dollop of that special “arranged rhum” with those delicious spices…
Here’s how I would prepare it:
- Take your martinique banana, peel it and slice it in two lengthwise.
- Scoop out three scoops of your favorite ice cream flavors and wedge them between the halves of your banana
- Make whip cream with a touch of vanilla extract or even fresh vanilla seeds if you have any, lather it on the ice cream
- Pour three caps of arranged Martinique Rhum, one for each scoop.
- Wrap it up with a drizzle of melted hot chocolate
Bon appetit! Pani Pwoblem!August 29, 2019 at 3:15 pm ReplygreensoulPrivate messageExpert gardener
This recipe seems super good! I might try this one of these days. Thank you for sharing Gaspard. You seem to be expert at making banana split.
In gardening, there’s always something you can’t control. This makes the experience so humbling. 🙂August 29, 2019 at 4:05 pm ReplyGaspardPrivate messageGreenhorn
Well to be honest I’m especially an expert on eating them… so making them delicious comes naturally!September 10, 2019 at 4:07 pm ReplyAudedePrivate messageGreenhorn
Split in two laughing because of this reply … 😛 😛 😛
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in