March 27, 2020 at 2:40 pm Replyf.r.n.c.h.n.Private messageGreenhorn
Hi! A good friend got me a new plant which did not have any label. Please help me on the following:
- What is the name of this plant? See picture below?
- Can I plant it outside or should it remain as an indoor plant?
Thanks and take care of yourselves!
-FMarch 27, 2020 at 6:49 pm ReplySweet ZoePrivate messageGreenhorn
This is Jerusalem Cherry and is poisonous in every part of the plant. Sadly, I’m not so familiar with its survival capacity if planted in an outdoor garden. Other readers, come to our rescue, pls? 😀March 30, 2020 at 3:49 pm Replyf.r.n.c.h.n.Private messageGreenhorn
Oh, then I have to be careful with kids touching it then especially that the fruits are so enticing.. They look so yummy and my children already asked me if they’re edible.
No worries about my second question, Sweet Zoe. Now that I have the name, I can try looking for the info. Thanks for your help!
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it