March 31, 2020 at 12:29 pm ReplyjunePrivate messageGreenhorn
I believe the quarantine permits us to have more time gardening? It’s true on my part; finally got the time to sow some seeds. I’ve got tomatoes, bell paper, and radish basically the easy ones 😆April 2, 2020 at 1:37 pm ReplyTobPrivate messageGreenhorn
Working on basil and coriander. It’s frustrating because had been trying hard to get a few seeds finally germinating and then the fully growns I had last summer didn’t survive winter.April 3, 2020 at 10:01 pm Replykara0812Private messageGreenhorn
Na not a lot. Radish and strawberry with the kids today and now thinking of what other activities to do to keep them busy at the end of school work. Not easy during this lockdown but we’re making the best of it!April 3, 2020 at 10:05 pm ReplyW. DaisyPrivate messageGreenhorn
Hey Kara kids can do weeding as well just need supervision to avoid having those good plants pulled out otherwise they’ll have fun!April 3, 2020 at 10:23 pm Replykara0812Private messageGreenhorn
Thanks for the idea @W.Daisy but not much weeding to do in our small garden but will fine other things to do thanks.
- You must log in to post and answer topics. Sign up / Sign in
Log in or Join
Discover member gardens
N&G Forum Categories
Can you answer these?
- Venting because my dog is top hyperactive when kids are around
- Can’t take my eyes off my hydrangea!
- any chance to revive this bone dry kalanchoe flower that still has green on it
- Cala lilies, why are they dying before they fully bloom?
- Cypress tree help, afraid it will die. Can I do anything to help it